Visual production by Heli©

Summer Joys(2)2007-2011 Slideshow: HELI©2011’s trip to Helsinki, Southern Finland, Finland was created by TripAdvisor. See another Helsinki slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.
2010-2011 2007-2009

Digital photography by Heli©Aarniranta

Series of Photos And Art by Heli©2010-2011 Slideshow: "soul-solution"’s trip to Helsinki, Southern Finland, Finland was created by TripAdvisor. See another Helsinki slideshow. Create your own stunning slideshow with our free photo slideshow maker.

Poem excerpt audio-Mp3-runo ote-ääni-Mp3

Hymy Taivaan Portin Takaa-rno ote-poem excwept;"Cosminen coktail"©2011 Smiles From behind the heavens Gate,-"cosmic coctail-cosminen coktail!© author/performer:H_Aarniranta©2011 Mp3-Audio- Recording- poemexcerpt-"cosmiccockatil"©2011-"Smiles from Behind the Heavens Door" by Heli_Aarniranta©2011 Mp3-Audio- Recording-runo-Cosminencoktail©-"Hymy Taivaan Portin Takaa" by Heli_Aarniranta©2011

Blog Archive

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Can You Heal a River?



URL: http://youtu.be/4l2ZJQGcKbM(copy paste to your browser and see the video



I love these..sort of people and videos bless!!

Always have..so I share it..once again here..

We all know what is possible...fraction of us take action..

well what keeps you from trying out..if it works for you..your body envoriment or even the seas...

Just listened to D.Barazandeh this weeks inerviews..replays..
48 h replays..

http://www.youwealthrevolution.com/popular.html

Rikka Zimmerman
Hans King
Richard Gordon
Harrison Klein (particularly powerful..we all on the call had the possibility to send energy..!!)





* hosting some great interviews( replays) of people doing/sharing tools-techniques/methods..

and being amazing things in this world..inspiring encouraging..and well for me..this is reassuring..
ALL is possible in this universe..

Blessings to your weekend.
New wealth revolution has been really great to follow this summer!

..This was well worth listening to the inner voice to follow true and sign up to follow..these interviews..


What I also liked was the Rikka Zimmerman replay..and her reflecting on how there is already done..capsules of super charged water and put to rivers to stop pollution in Waters.

Look I believe this is one thing we all can do to help..
Imagine..when all this and a lot of people would do this what would happened to our sea..
rivers lakes etc...when they would be ..well supercharged and CLEAR..Free of Pollution bless..

just playing with the thought..I love to sit by the sea and WATER HAS BEEN SO IMPORTANT TO MY LIFE IN SO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS THAN IMAGINED..WELL..

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU TRULY FELT THE RAIN ON YOUR SKIN AND TRULY ENJOYED INSTEAD OF COVERING ..UP WITH CLOTHES OR STAYED INSIDE...MEANING enjoyed the rain and sang in the rain..

one day I just stood on my balcony and listened to the heavy rain and felt so expanded..
and we all know how good it feels after the rain..cleansed..to walk outside..everything is so bright ..clean and looking at all the droplets..
Life is so so wonderful..

I felt this rain..I mean and all the lightning..but the sound of the rain and the expansion and the feel on my face arms skin when it poured down the sky!!

I saw that others were videoing..it on the balcony as well..
the sound was incredible loud..
!!

Blessings to your sunday

And yes I written poetry about water!!!
Who says POETRY HAS TO ALWAYS BE WRITTEN ONLY?!!

SOMETIMES IT JUST FEELS FOR ME NOW ADAYS ALL LIFE IS ONE BIG POETRY CREATION..IN MOTION-BLESS!!

..YOU KNOW WHAT..INCREDABLE..JST AS WRITING THIS OUR GREY MORNING..THE SUN CAME OUT..AND STARTS BRIGHTENING AS I WRITE..:=)YES..
THE TRUTH MAKES YOU FEEL LIGHTER..NO MATTER WHAT..!!

..AND IMAGINE.YES..IMAGINE..WHAT WOULD...?!!!
HOW WOULD THE PLANET THE WATERS AND SEAS LOOK..IF A LOT OF PEOPLE WOULD SUPERCHARGE THE SEA MOLECULES..WATER MOLECULES..AND BLESS THE WATER..=LIFE!!!

YOUR ANWSER HERE:--------------------------------!

THIS INSPIRES ME THIS WILL CONTINUE TO INSPIRE ME IN THE FUTURE..IT ALWAYS HAS INSPIRED ME
SEE LISTEN LOOK AT VIDEOS..AND LISTENING TO PEOPLE..MAKING USE OF THEIR GIFTS IN MYRIAD OF WAYS..ON THIS PLANET.

EVERY TIME I HAVE BEEN LOST..I GO NEAR THE WATER AND THE DIRECTION CLEARS..I EXPAND..AND I GET CALM..EVER SINCE I REMEMBER..FORM OR OTHER

Summerjoys 2011

Summer Art Photos2010-2011 Slideshow: Heli©2011’s trip to Helsinki, Southern Finland, Finland was created by TripAdvisor. See another Helsinki slideshow. Create your own stunning slideshow with our free photo slideshow maker.
photo: heli©2011 & * Anton©2011 of heli©2011 on the beach!

vISUALS 2008-2011

LOGO CREATOR

Image by FlamingText.com Image by FlamingText.com